Strengthening Partnerships & Promoting Community Development
Latest Chamber News
EIDL Portal Reopens
(June 26) - To further meet the needs of U.S. small businesses and non-profits, the U.S. Small Business Administration reopened the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and EIDL Advance program portal. Read more...
There are no events happening in Marshall County right now. If you think we've missed one, email us at email@example.com.
Marshall County Public Library
A ribbon cutting for Marshall County Public Library's Benton Branch was recently held to commemorate their "Grand Opening to the Public" after being closed for several weeks due to the coronavirus.
Kentucky Lake Chamber Member Benefits
- Education on various topics through seminars and breakfast speakers
- FREE link to your website from your business's listing on the Chamber's website
- Promotional support through Ribbon Cuttings, Grand Openings and Business of Month presentations
- Chamber Discount on Constant Contact's Email Marketing program
- Chamber Discount on Credit Card Processing
- Monthly Chamber E-News to keep you in touch with community
- FREE use of newly remodeled Conference Room
- Your business information supplied to new and potential Marshall County residents
Why wait any longer? Become a member today!